Freedom Hostel in Phi Phi Island
Freedom Hostel Phi Phi Don is located at 1 km from Long Beach and 2.1 kilometres from Monkey Beach. This Phi Phi Don hotel has upto 42 rooms..
The residence is located in Tonsai Bay, just over 13 minutes’ walk from Ton Sai Beach. It takes roughly 5 minutes to walk to the city centre. The Phi Phi Islands are also nearby.
Some rooms have common bathrooms and tiled floors.
Visitors can discover opportunities for dining and drinking at the nearby Khun Va and Hippies Bar.
Address: 236, Moo 7, Krabi Town, Ko Phi Phi Don 81210 Thailand
Now, more and more travelers are looking for budget and comfortable stays in a prime location that meets their expectations. Freedom Hostel is an excellent option as it’s in the center of Phi Phi Islands in Thailand. Also, it’s in Koh Phi Phi Don, near TonSai Bay. So, try every adventure activity, arts, music, dance, and relax while viewing beautiful views at beaches. So, let’s have a look at what freedom hostels in Koh Phi Phi can offer you.
Reaching Freedom Hostel
The address of Freedom Hostel is 256 Moo7 Tombol Aonang, Muang, Krabi, 81000 Phi Phi Don, Thailand. The nearest airport to the Freedom hostels is Krabi Airport. You can also access the location from Phuket airport.
So, follow these steps to reach freedom Hostel:
Take a taxi to Ao Nang pier. A private or shared taxi is a good option from the airport. A private taxi can cost you 500 to 600 baht. So, sharing is a more affordable option.
- You can also take a bus or shuttle service. It generally costs 150 bahts.
Depending on the traffic, it will take 40 to 1.5 hours to reach Ao Nang pier.
- Now, you can take a longtail boat to Tonsai Bay. It’s a shared boat with 8 to 12 passengers.
- You can find the Freedom hostels within walking distance to reach tonsai bay.
- The timing of the long tail boat is from 8 am to 6 pm. There are also speed boats and other facilities.
Note: You can also use trains and bus services. Heir a shared taxi, tuk tuk or bus to Ao Nang pier. And then use the long tail boat to Tonsai bay.
What are the Best Things About Freedom Hostel?
Some unmatchable highlights of the freedom hostel are:
- There is a Beautiful terrace and lush green gardens on the property.
- The beachfront view is breathtaking.
- You have access to parties, art, music, and dance as well, as you can explore many peaceful and serene places. It’s both for parties and relaxing days of the trip.
- The bed is new, soft and very clean. It’s unlike all other hostels which use iron bunk beds.
- There is a secured parking option available.
- Free wifi all over the hostels.
- Also, an excellent restaurant where you can enjoy Thai and continental meals.
- The staff speaks English.
- The payment method is relatively hassle-free as they accept all modes of payment. Also, you can manage all your bookings online.
- CCTV is in all common and outside areas.
- You can keep your belongings safe in deposit boxes.
- There is outside seating for enjoying the view.
- There are both smoking and non-smoking rooms.
- Try the delicious complimentary breakfast.
- There is room service in this hostel.
- They have a front desk for any query and urgency.
Rooms and Availability
There are dorms which are the best in the whole Phi Phi islands. The types of dorms are:
- 4-Bed Female Dormitory Room
- 6-Bed Female Dormitory Room
- 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
- 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
So, all the dorms have super amenities which will surprise you. Dorms are comfortable and very hygienic. The facilities are:
- The floor of every room has Tile and marble floor.
- There is excellent air conditioning in all dorms.
- There is a TV and satellite channels in all dorms.
- There are multiple shared toilets and bathrooms
- The bathrooms have showers and proper towels, and toilet papers.
- Also, you get body soaps, shampoo, and all basic amenities in the toilets.
- There is a socket near each bed for charging your gadgets.
- You will get a closet, open rack, or wardrobe for keeping your stuff.
- There is a safe locker in every dorm for keeping your essentials while you’re out.
- Also, you will get a desk and trash cans.
- The dorms are pretty clean, spacious, and equipped with all facilities, making the stay comfortable.
What can you do When you’re at Freedom Hostel?
There are plenty of beaches, bays, piers, markets, and viewpoints near the Freedom hostel. Also, you can try watersports to explore dance, music, and other forms of art. So, while you’re staying at Freedom Hostels, try:
1. Laem Hin Beach
It’s just 200 m away from the Freedom Hostel. It’s a quiet beach which has fantastic restaurants. You can enjoy the clear sands and water with spectacular views. Also, try surfing, kayaking, diving, and kitting here. You can get trainers or do it yourself.
2. Ton Sai Beach
Explore this off-beat location where you can have an ultimate adventure thrill. The hidden gem for Phi Phi island, tonsai beach is heaven for rock climbers, island hoppers, and water sports activities. It also has some fantastic bars, clean waters, and a gorgeous tonsai bay and tonsai pier.
3. Loh Dalum Beach
It’s just 500 m away from freedom Hostel; the beach is best for motor water sports. You can go wakeboarding, banana boat rides, and parasailing. Also, it is a good sport for kayaking, snorkeling, and all sorts of activities.
4. Viking Beach
So, look at history and beautiful Viking caves, which are 800 m away. The caves are believed to be hiding spots of pirates and have beautiful carvings and structures. The boats take you quite close to them.
5. Monkey Beach
The waters here are a bit shallow. So, if you’re a beginner at water activities, it’s the best place to try. There are plenty of water activities like snorkeling, kayaking, etc. It’s just 1.2 km away from the freedom hostels.
Explore Tonsai Village
The tonsai village can buy some Thailand souvenirs, clothes, and local things. Take some precious pieces from here.
You can try yummy food at some Nearby Restaurants:
- KoDam Kitchen (0.1 km)
- Restaurant Orange Place (0.1 km)
- Cafe/bar Roling stoned bar (0.5 km)
- Cafe/bar Moonlight Beach Bar (0.6 km)
Check out some essential details:
- The check-in timing is 1 pm, and checkout is 11 pm. You can request an early check-in beforehand.
- It’s not a pet-friendly space. As they don’t have the proper food and area for pets.
- The property does not have elevators. You have to use stairs to access the first floor of the hostel.