in Phi Phi Island
Featuring a shared lounge, BBQ facilities and views of mountain, Hangover Hostel is located in Phi Phi Don, a few steps from Loh Dalum Beach. The property is around 2,650 feet from Ton Sai Beach, 0.6 miles from Laem Hin Beach and 3.4 miles from Viking Cave. The air-conditioned rooms provide a sea view and come with a desk and free WiFi. All units in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Hangover Hostel also provide guests with a city view. At the accommodation every room is fitted with bed linen and towels. à la carte and American breakfast options are available daily at Hangover Hostel. Staff at the hostel are available to provide guidance at the 24-hour front desk. Tong Cape is 7.5 miles from Hangover Hostel, while Phra Nang Cave is 21.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi International Airport, 41.6 miles from the accommodation.
Address: 102. Moo-7, koh phi phi, 81210 Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Get the proper hangover from parties, fantastic views, and authentic beach vibes in the Hangover Hostel. The Phi Phi seafront hostel is a luxury for nature and party lovers. It is one of the best locations to explore the true essence of the Phi Phi Islands. So, dive in to know everything about the Hangover hostel.
Where is the Hangover Hostel?
So, it’s quite a mainstream location that lets you explore the famous pot of Phi Phi islands on foot. The Hangover hostel is close to the Tsunami Shelter. It is only a 10-minute stroll from the main pier. The address is 102. Moo-7, Koh Phi Phi, Phi Phi Don, Krabi, Thailand, 81210
Reasons to Stay at Hangover Hostel
So, discover the compelling reasons to stay at the Hangover Hostel:
- It’s an affordable option and has a comfortable stay.
- The location is relatively prime; it helps you explore Phi Phi island more extensively.
- The crowd is excellent. You can make friends around the world with different occupations and interests.
- There are no age restrictions in the hostel.
- They Help you explore the island by providing help and guidance on all the water and other adventure activities.
- The reception and helpdesk are 24*7 operational.
- There are pretty balconies and patios.
- The property has an accessible WiFi facility.
- The property is fully air-conditioned.
- A restaurant and bar are available at the Hangovers hostel.
- There’s a housekeeping facility once a day.
- A dedicated smoking corner for all the smokers.
- They have separate sitting areas and standard rooms.
- There are free coffee makers on the property.
- There’s an onsite gym too.
Rooms and Features
There are shared dormitories in the Hangover hostels, which are pretty clean and comfortable. Some of the facilities in the dorm rooms are:
- Free WiFi connectivity.
- Room service once a day.
- More than two washrooms.
- Fully air-conditioned
- Separate sitting areas in the room.
- Hot showers with all amenities in the washroom.
- There’s a safe deposit for keeping all your valuables.
- Also, a laundry facility is available.
- A vending machine for making tea and coffee.
- There’s a balcony and patio for having some fresh air.
Locations to Explore While Staying Hangover Hostel
First of all, unwind yourself and rest at a fantastic hangover hostel. Then, enjoy the nightclub, bar, and restaurant. Next, meet new people and then, after a comfortable stay, go on an endless journey of exploring magnificent Phi Phi Islands.
So, some of the unmissable spots are:
1. Phi Phi Island Viewpoint
It’s a minute walk to this beautiful location from the hangover hostel. You can view the incredible sunset with a cool breeze. It is located at a height and gives you a panoramic view of the sea, cliffs, and lots of greenery. It’s the favorite point of travelers to upload photos on social media handles.
2. Ton Sai Beach
Explore this stunning beach which is just a minute’s walk. It’s a beach with affordable eating options and soundbars. You can genuinely notice the hippie culture here and many local artists. Explore all water activities and rock climbing here.
3. Maya Bay
It’s just 7.3 km from the Hangover hostel and is surrounded by gigantic cliffs. The scene is so refreshing and calming. You can explore snorkeling diving and view beautiful underwater worlds.
4. Bamboo Island
Have a view of paradise-like underwater life with pretty coral reefs. The bamboo beach is a little busy but a favorite destination of all. You can take up courses for water activities, yoga, and whatnot. Try all activities and observe the amazing beach life.
5. Tonsai Bay
Tosai Bay is a 9 minutes walk. You can look at crystal clear waters and touch silky soft sand here. It’s an exceptional location for trying a hand at rock climbing. Also, you can go kayaking, diving, surfing, diving and all sorts of water sports. In addition, you can explore the islands nearby.
6. Long Beach
Play beachside volleyball and all the games you can enjoy on the sand. The atmosphere is amiable and provides all types of water activities. Also, explore special Thai massages suitable for the mind and body. It’s just a 26-minute walk from the hangover hostel.
7. Laem Tong Beach
It’s a one-stop solution for all your Thailand dreams. There are cooking yoga classes on the beach. There are some excellent restaurants and bars too. Also, you can play badminton, volleyball, and football too. Explore all the water activities while soaking in the sun. Enjoy drinks and the sunset breeze.
Activities you can’t Miss When Staying at Hangover Hostel
Try this activity for sure:
Hire a Sailing Boat
Ditch the rules and hire a private sailing boat. You can get multiple speed boats as you can explore the islands. Many agencies rent sailing boats; you can contact the hangover hostel helpdesk for more information.
The water of Phi Phi Island is crystal clear. So, there’s a 100 % chance that you can view incredible marine life. It’s like therapy, and you can record the moments too.
If you love hiking and trekking, phi island is for you. Some of the trails to Ao Dalun, Tonsai, and other locations are amazing. Hire a local guide for a safe journey.
Kayak Around Koh Phi Phi
Give your arms the best exercise and kayak around the Phi Phi islands. Explore beaches, bays and cliffs, and caves. You will get all the equipment with all safety tools. Also, you can train yourself.
Go Shark Watching
You can enjoy fantastic shark watching at long beaches or other locations. It’s a very wholesome experience that lets you explore marine life.
Yes, try cliff jumping but only under professional trainers. They increase the elevations after practice. So contact the company or a safe and thrilling cliff jumping around phi islands.
- The check-in time is 14:00, and the checkout time is 11:00.
- The payment method is cash. Also, you can use the QR code method on arrival.
- You can cancel the booking one day in advance.
- There are no age restrictions for the guests.
- Pets are not allowed.
- There are no cribs for babies.
- The help desk is open 24*7