PP Princess Resort
A Prime Location with Excellent Views
The PP Princess Resort-SHA Extra Plus, which is located on the well-known Phi Phi Island along Loh Dalum Bay. It features a restaurant, a bar, and a variety of lodging options. There is free WiFi in the public areas.
150 feet from Lo Da Lam Beach and 1.6 miles from Long Beach are the PP Princess Resort- SHA Extra Plus.
Ton Sai Pier, the island’s major pier, is just a 5-minute stroll away.
The PP Princess offers accommodations with air conditioning, a refrigerator, and a flat-screen cable TV. Shower facilities, a hairdryer, and complimentary amenities are provided in the en suite bathrooms.
At the beach near the hotel, guests can engage in sports like diving, fishing, and snorkelling. At PP Princess Resort- SHA Extra Plus, additional services include a tour desk, a laundry facility, and a concierge service.
From 7:00 am until 10:30 am, guests can have an American buffet breakfast. The Media and Rom Mai deli both provide barbeque treats and Mediterranean fare “
Address: 103 Moo 7, Ao Nang, Muang, Krabi, 81000 Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Explore the most beautiful beaches in Phi Phi by enjoying the luxury stay at PP Princess Resort. The prime location has excellent views with significant tourist attractions just a few miles away. These things make the PP Princess resort the best resort in Phi Phi.
Discovering the Location of PP Princess Resort
It’s across the central beach of Loh Dalum Bay. Also, it is 2.6 km from Long Beach and 50 meters from Loh Dalum Beach, and the tonsai pier is just 5 mins walk away. So with all these beautiful destinations around it, it’s the most prime location to spend your vacation.
The address of the PP Princess Resort is 103 Phi Phi Island, Moo 7, Ao Nang Muang, Krabi 81210. To contact them you can call on Tel (+66) 75 601 166, Tel (+66) 76 210 928.
Explore the Luxury Stay at PP Princess Resort
So, let’s have a look at mind-blowing staying options at PP Princess Resort:
1. Pool Villas
Feel like home at PP princess resort with splendid service and scenic beauty. The pool villas are divine. The pool villas are equipped with:
- There is a two-floor villa.
- The bedroom is upstairs for catching the panoramic view with a king-size bed.
- There is a walk-in, a beautiful dressing room.
- You will get a personal mini bar in the living room on the ground floor.
- There are two Tv screens in the pool villa.
- You have access to poolside relaxation and dining service.
- You will get a shared swimming pool.
- There’s a pool jacuzzi too for ultimate relaxation.
- Resort staff can serve you breakfast on the patio.
- You can ask for pool floating meals.
- The downstairs living room can be converted to an extra bedroom.
2. Private Pool Villas
Enjoy the luxury stay with privacy, superb amenities, and view with the private pool villas. Some of its top features are:
- Get a sizable single-floor villa.
- A dedicated dining area and working space are available.
- Access to a completely private jacuzzi.
- A large living room with a personal mini-bar.
- Enjoy the breathtaking sea view.
- King size bed with two TV units.
- You can lounge and dine in the poolside area.
- A large patio with sun loungers for relaxation.
- You can arrange breakfast on the patio.
- Create an extra bedroom space by using the living room
3. Deluxe Villas
This is also a great option if you’re looking for a budget yet luxurious style. The deluxe villas have:
- One floor villa
- A gorgeous garden view.
- Personal baloney with outdoor loungers
- A living room with a private mini-bar.
- You select a king-sized or twin bed, and there’s a TV.
- You can get your breakfast served on the patio.
- You can turn the living room into an extra bedroom.
4. Deluxe Rooms
Enjoy the comfortable stay in deluxe rooms and have fun on beaches as it’s just a few meters away. The deluxe rooms have:
- It’s just 50 meters away from all the main beaches.
- You can opt for double or twin beds.
- The balcony has a beautiful view of gardens.
- A smart TV.
- You can dine and lounge on the balcony.
Highlights of the PP Princess Resort
1. Award-Winning Resort
The PP princess resort bags many awards but some of the most prominent ones are. It’s the winner of the Agoda Gold Circle Award in 2019 and Loved by guest Winner of 2021.
2. SHA Plus
The PP Princess resort is SHA plus means more than 70% of the staff is fully vaccinated. The certificate is given from the Amazing Thailand Safety & Health Administration. This certificate signifies that it follows all COVID protocols to provide top-level safety for its customers.
3. Green Resort
Yes, it’s an entirely green resort that makes minimum waste and recycles everything.
They are achieving this sustainability through:
- They create gray water from used water, which is further used in the gardens.
- The garden is a few yards away from the resort. The staff prepares fresh vegetables and fruit using gray water.
- Also, the food waste is turned to make compost for the garden plants.
- They use garden waste to create biodegradable packaging for food.
- Also, there is a beach clean-up drive every Sunday.
- In monsoon, vast piles of waste are collected at the beaches. There’s an intense program to clean the junk. Anyone can participate in the resort’s cleanliness drives.
Adventure Options at PP Princess Resort
As earlier said, the PP princess resort enjoys the prime location; you can explore plenty of things. For example, beautiful beaches, sunsets, art, music, dance, food, adventures, and whatnot. So, the PP Princess resorts provide you with some unique adventure activities which are safe for beginners and professionals. So, take home something extraordinary and try:
1. Low Impact Programs
Explore yoga by trainers on beaches with water yoga, weight training, paddle training: kayaking, water aerobics, and massages. You can stay for one week with complimentary breakfast in any style of room. The session is conducted throughout beautiful locations on the island.
2. Adventure Discovery
It includes scuba diving, freediving, kayaking, and swimming with glow planktons. It’s also a seven-day program with a wonderful stay and food. Of course, you get the certification at the end too. Also, get a nutritional program and timely coaching for everything.
3. Island expedition
It’s a one or two-week program with gorgeous food and food. Get access to trainers, food nutrition, massages with a beautiful exploration of the island. So try scuba diving, freediving, kayaking, and swimming with glow planktons.
Explore Amazing Food Option at PP Princess Resort
Some of the incredible eateries of the resort are:
1. Relax at Lei beach club
It’s the perfect spot for enjoying some cocktails with the setting sun. It’s in the middle of the resort, expanding over 50 meters. You can view the bay and have access to drinks all day long while relaxing on the deck chairs.
2. Rom Mai
It’s just three minutes from the famous tonsai pier. It offers traditional Thai cuisine under the oldest banyan tree of the location. The food style is southern, and the chefs are great. So enjoy the tonsai pier, Loh Dalum bay while dining in Rom Mai.
3. Charlies Kitchen
It offers English food and lots of brunch options. At night it turns into a Thai place with lots of continental cuisines.