Captain Bob's Sailing Booze Cruise
Party Boat Tour around Phi Phi Islands
One of the most interesting tours around the Phi Phi Islands is Captain Bob’s Booze Cruise. This vacation entails jumping on a boat and cruising the island’s perimeter while boozing it up and having a good time. It takes you sailing towards Maya Bay, Monkey Beach, and Loh Sama Bay aboard a 9-meter sailboat.
You will also get the opportunity to see the gorgeous sunset from Wang Long Cove throughout the excursion. You may also listen to your own music onboard simply connecting your smartphone to the boat’s built-in sound system. Cliff leaping, island hopping, fishing, snorkelling, and visiting Viking Cave are among the tour’s other attractions.
Highlights of Captain Bob’s Booze Cruise
Heading to the islands of Phi Phi might be because you wish to escape the stressors in the city and unwind on the relaxing beaches of Thailand.
Nevertheless, Phi Phi Islands will provide you with mesmerizing beaches as they also offer a one-of-a-kind booze party that sails the Captain Bob’s Sailing Booze Cruise.
Unique cruises like Captain Bob’s will make your trip to Phi Phi Islands one for the books. To know more about the details of Captain Bob’s Sailing Booze Cruise, here are the details you should know:
Being curious about Captain Bob’s Sailing Booze Cruise will have you wanting to know the important part: where are they located?
For tourists who would like to try out the unique cruise, you can utilize the following information:
- Address: Phi Phi Cabana Bookings Office, 12/37 Moo 1 Chalong, Muang, Phuket 83130, Thailand
- Opening hours: Open daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Contact number: +66 (0)89 678 0898
Inclusions of Captain Bob’s Booze Cruise Experience
Indulging in the courtesies of Captain Bob’s Sailing Booze Cruise is surely going to be one for the books of your travels. As part of it, before experiencing the Booze Cruise, you might want to know the inclusions of booking them.
General Tips For The Cruise;
- Speedboat cruise ride
- Available Two to Four English-speaking tour guides per boat
- Paddleboard, snorkeling equipment such as water shoes and life jacket for rent
- Available Food packages include lunch, BBQ dinner, snacks, and fruits. You can choose a wide array of food packages like chicken or vegetarian baguette, chicken, or vegetarian fried rice. Note that these can be served during the tour at 4 p.m.
- Beverages such as unlimited drinks like beer, rum, vodka, and mixers are available in the after-party bar, soft drinks, and water.
- It is best to book three days before the appointment because many tourists also love to experience Captain Bob’s.
- It might cost you around 2500 baht or $76.5 to enjoy the whole trip for the basic fee, including an entrance fee in the National park.
- The trip will take up to seven hours.
- Only 18 above are permitted to use Captain Bob’s services.
- Pregnant women and minors are prohibited from joining the tour.
- Sometimes, Captain Bob himself joins the tour to meet the tourists in the flesh and ensure that they are enjoying the rest of the tour.
- During intermittent weathers such as April to September, tours can be postponed or canceled due to unforeseen weather conditions.
- Some travel agencies offer free pictorials with the tour operator’s camera and GoPro, and they will upload the photos on their Facebook for the client’s access. On the other hand, if you prefer to keep the pictures private, you can have your flash drive and have the pictures downloaded at their office.
- Since the tour ends at 8:00 p.m mostly, you have to ensure that there is accommodation waiting for you near the Phi Phi islands because there is no available transfer service to Phuket by the end of your excursion.
Itinerary of Captain Bob’s Sailing Booze Cruise
- 12:30 p.m. – Phi Phi Island office to check-in
- 1:00 p.m to 2:30 p.m – Warm-up drinking sessions at the camp bar to socialize with other guests.
- 2:30 p.m to 3:30 p.m – Boarding in a speedboat at Tonsai Pier and head to the Monkey Beach
- 3:30 p.m to 4:30 p.m – Experiencing the Moneky beach for around thirty minutes. You are allowed to observe, feed, and have fun around the monkeys in Monkey Beach. Remember to be mindful and cautious about the tour guide’s signal for boarding.
- 4:30 p.m to 4:45 p.m – From Monkey Beach, the cruise will head next to Viking Cake while you party and have fun with the other guests.
- 4:45 p.m to 5:30 p.m – Enjoy the paddleboarding at Pileh Lagoon, or you can opt to reconnect with nature as you relax in the middle of the sea floating while wearing your life jacket.
- 5:30 p.m to 5:45 p.m – Next stop is Loh Samah Bay. However, stopping by there depends on whether the tides are low or not.
- 5:45 p.m to 6:30 p.m – Coming right up is the Maya Bay. Get ready to indulge your eyes as you enjoy the view and take pictures as a remembrance.
- 6:30 p.m to 7:00 p.m – The end of the tour, in which the cruise will now go back to its beginning point, the Phi Phi Island, and fall in love with the sunset as you watch it in the Wang Long Bay.
- 7:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m – Enjoy the rest of the night partying at the beach booze after-party while satiating your tummy with barbeque dinner.
Note: Keep in mind that this itinerary might change depending on the islands’ current situations inclusive in the tour because they are all dependent on the tide and weather conditions.
BOOKING THE TOUR
Exploring the stunning islands Phi Phi is not a new thing for tourists. That’s why Captain Bob’s Sailing Booze Cruise provided an exceptional experience that tours you in different islands while partying.
Your excursion will be extra special with this, especially if you would like to experience it with your friends and family.
Not only that this tour is outstanding among the other tour schemes, but it will also make you reconnect with nature once again at a low cost. That is the reason why there is no greater experience than indulging in the Captain Bob’s Sailing Booze Cruise at Phi Phi Islands.