Phi Phi Islands Day Trip Bamboo and Maya Bay with Lunch
It is an amazing experience to take a day trip on Phi Phi Island. As a popular tourist spot in Thailand, you can expect to see hordes of guests especially during the peak season. Day trips around the isles are a particular favorite among them, and it is an activity that you surely don’t want to miss.
So how do you go around the numerous visitors going on a day trip in Bamboo Island and Maya Bay?
The answer to this is to take the Phi Phi Sunrise Trip To Maya Bay.
Why is the sunrise trip different from all the others?
Since this is for early birds- carried out on sunrise- you’ll be able to avoid the other mass tours in the area that most people like to take.
Basically, such trips are called the “sunrise Phi Phi trip”. This deed includes snorkeling in the Phuket to Phi Phi area early in the day. Premier speedboats are utilized for these, and they depart from Phuket and proceed on to tripping in Phi Phi.
Early day trips are organized during the sunrise so that you can steer clear of meeting the crowds that usually leave Phuket at 8:00 am and arrive in Phi Phi Island at 9:30 am to 10:30 am, and specifically in Maya Bay.
You might think that sunrise trips to the archipelago are scheduled at the same time, but that’s not usually how it is. What this entails is that you visit Maya while there are yet few tourists.
Tourists are typically busy with day trips on this famous spot, so to evade the large crowd, a sunrise Phi Phi trip starts at 5:00 am. This is the most conducive time to enjoy the Maya Bay panorama at its best while there are few visitors.
When you schedule a sunrise Phi Phi trip with your preferred tour company, do so in advance and not the night before. The latter is essentially impossible to do.
Phi Phi Island is a well-known tourist destination all around the world where Koh Phi Phi Leh, one of its beautiful isles, was used as a location for the British movie “The Beach” in 2000. It starred the good looking actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
What Is Phi Phi Island?
It is an archipelago that comprises six islands, all of which are part of the Phi Phi National Park. Waters surrounding its beaches are abundant in healthy marine life and corals. Scuba divers and snorkelers can indulge their inclinations on these locations.
The limestone mountainous areas of Phi Phi Island are truly splendid to view, and you can explore its caves, cliffs and vivid waters throughout the white sand beaches.
From Phuket to Phi Phi Islands, you should take the fastest mode of transport, and that is the speedboat. You’ll be spanning 47 kilometers of distance to reach these points from one to the other.
The most gorgeous islands can be found in Phi Phi Island, and you can book for a Sunrise Phi Phi Trip that takes place daily. You’ll definitely be engrossed in doing beach activities such as snorkeling and sightseeing. You’ll have tons of adventure as you explore the place.
Lunch will be served in Phi Phi Don, after which the speedboat will then proceed to see the monkeys hanging from the trees or lingering about on the beach. The next stop is then Bamboo Island where you can laze, go swimming, snorkel and have a cocktail.
Phuket To Phi Phi Island Sunrise Trip Itinerary
- At 5:00am to 5:15am, visitors will be picked up from their hotel
- After checking in, visitors are provided with complimentary snacks or light breakfast at the Royal Marina in Phuket
- The speedboat departs Phuket and head out to Maya Bay
- The next stop is at Phi Phi Leh Island situated in Maya Bay where you can see the beach with ample space and lesser tourists.
- Have a fantastic view of the Loh Sama Bay along with Pileh Lagoon. Have a good time looking around the Viking Cave and spend some time snorkelling before lunch.
- Plenty of time is allocated for guests to snorkel
- Lunch will be served at a private beach restaurant where visitors can choose between Thai food or western food
- After having lunch, the speedboat goes to Bamboo Island where tourists can relax at the beach and snorkel, if they prefer.
- Following that, the boat moves to Monkey Island where passengers can go sightseeing
- At 2:00 pm, the speedboat will depart and head back to the Royal Marina in Phuket
- At 3:00 pm, the boat will have arrived at the marina. Guests will be transferred back to their hotel
What To Expect On A Phi Phi Sunrise Trip
Regardless of the number of passengers, the rate of the speedboat remains the same, especially during the high season of November to March.
It’s smart to prioritize your safety along with your enjoyment when bargaining for a cheaper or lower-priced tour. Make it a point to book with a reputable company that guarantees the safety of their guests.
It is not recommended that you book a trip via a taxi driver, or else you could end up with an unpleasant and badly-organized trip.
Book your sunrise activity in advance with a credible company to make the best of it. No disappointments!
What’s Included In Your Phi Phi Snorkelling Tour?
- Back and forth transfers
- Buffet lunch, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and softdrinks
- Beach towel
- Fees at the National Park
- Mask and snorkel
- Life jacket
- Professional guide service
How To Stay Safe On Your Phi Phi Island Day Trip
This boat day trip is suitable only for children aged 4 years old and up, and up to adults aged 60.
Infants under 1 year old should not join the trip.
Pregnant women or women who intend to get pregnant are not safe to participate in the trip.
The day trip is not suitable for people with spinal, back or neck problems.
Book your Sunrise Phi Phi Trip accordingly and have a wonderful time on your vacation!