Phi Phi Sunrise Trip To Maya Bay
The Phi Phi sunrise trip to Maya Bay needs you to be an early bird- if you still are not. Why? Because you’ll be starting your day tour at the break of dawn.
Indeed, there’s much to look forward to on your boat tour, mainly because you’ll be watching the great golden sphere rise while you are afloat the cool blue waters.
Your departure will be in the early morning, giving you the chance to experience being in Maya Bay without the crowd of other tourists. Taking pictures is splendid at this time as well because of the lively morning light.
The highlights of Koh Phi Phi Island tour are yours to explore on your sunrise trip, including the Viking Cave, the Bamboo Island, the Monkey Beach and the Loh Samah Bay. Part of this is an ample pause for lunch served at a beach front restaurant.
Your morning in Maya Bay is absolutely crowd-free as you go on a sunrise cruise. You can relish the surroundings and take amazing photos while the sea is so pristine.
Riding on a speedboat, you’ll get to discover more of the archipelago, and inclusive of your tour is the hotel transfer, your morning meal and your lunch.
What Is Included In The Phi Phi Sunrise Trip To Maya Bay?
- Buffet lunch along with snacks and beverages are covered
- The service of a professional English-speaking tour guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fees and local taxes at the National Park
- Aircon minivan transport for hotel and port drop-off
- Gratuities are not included, and DVD’s are available only on purchase.
Departure and Return
Pick up of guests is an offered service. The price of the ticket is inclusive of a minibus transfer from the hotel to the pier. This is provided for free as long as your hotel is located in Patong, Karon, Kata, and the Phuket town.
If your hotel is located somewhere else, you need to pay 200 THB to 300 THB depending on your pick up point.
If you require round-trip service for Maikhao, Naithon and Naiyang, you will be charged extra.
Service for particular areas such as Ao Por, Ao Sane, Koh Lon and Nui Beach needs you to pay additional cash directly to the driver. The amount is 300 THB per person for a minimum of 2 persons.
Departure time for the trip is 5:30 am.
The Itinerary of The Phi Phi Sunrise Trip To Maya Bay
- At 5:00 am to 5:15 am, guests will be picked up from their hotel in Phuket. They will then be transferred to the Royal Phuket Marina that is a luxury pier. They will proceed and check in at the Beach Lounge to have light breakfast coupled with tea or coffee. The duration of this activity is 1 hour.
- The speedboat will depart from the pier at 7:30 am going to Phi Phi Island. The journey will run for about 50 to 60 minutes. This varies according to sea conditions. Visitors can enjoy seeing the sights on Maya Bay that truly is a beautiful paradise. It is encompassed by white sand beaches and vivid blue waters. The lush mountains surrounding it are rustic and you can just revel in its relaxing and serene ambience. The same goes for the Viking Cave where guests can look and probe around. The Loh Samah Bay and the Monkey Beach await to bring you adventures. From the boat, you can dive into the splendid emerald Pileh Lagoon as you swim in awe amidst limestone mountains. This is a gorgeous snorkeling spot as well. The allocated time for these activities is 3 hours.
- The next stop is at Ko Phi Phi Le, at approximately 11:30 am where a sumptuous buffet lunch of Thai and Western food welcomes visitors at a beach side restaurant. One hour is designated for this.
- After lunch, the boat will proceed to Bamboo Island where visitors can laze about and go snorkeling with the fishes swimming around. They can do this for 2 hours.
- After all the fun and exciting island activities, the speedboat will head back to the Royal Phuket Marina Pier at 3:30 pm. Guests will be safely transported, returning them to their hotel after their fantastic trip to the Phuket Islands. This should be done in 1 hour.
What Else You Should Know
- At the time of booking your sunrise trip to Maya Bay, you should receive your confirmation.
- PWDs are not suitable for this trip because wheelchair service is not accessible.
- If you prefer, you can make arrangements in advance for a vegetarian option. Do this when booking your trip.
- Children should have adult company and supervision.
- People with back problems are not advised to join this active adventure.
- It is not safe for pregnant women to go on such trips.
- Travelers should be cleared of heart problems and other serious medical conditions before joining the trip.
- Otherwise, it is generally safe for most travelers to go on this tour.
- Only a maximum of 35 guests can participate on this tour.
What If You Want To Cancel Your Trip?
Do so 24 hours in advance so that you can get a full refund.
If, for some reasons you need to, cancel your trip 24 hours before the start of the tour so that your ticket will be fully-refunded.
Otherwise, if you cancel too late or less than 24 hours before the tour starts, you will not avail of a full refund.
If you make any changes pertaining to any arrangements in less than 24 hours before the trip, they will not be accepted.
Cut off times for these conditions are the tour area’s local time.
Amiable weather conditions are required for the tour. In the event of poor or bad weather causing the trip to be canceled, a re-scheduling may be imposed, or else guests will get a full refund.
The above is how a Phi Phi Sunrise Trip to Maya Bay typically goes. It differs from one tour company to the other, but this early morning experience is one-of-a-kind and worth your prompt and too-soon daybreak waking.